Organized Charm: Organized Charm’s 1st Birthday!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Organized Charm’s 1st Birthday!


Guess what?! Today is Organized Charm’s 1st birthday! Yep, it’s true! I am constantly overwhelmed by how wonderful and supportive y’all have been to OC throughout the past year! With every comment, e-mail, mention, I become completely convinced that this blog has the most amazing readers in the entire world! I have gotten to know so many of y’all and I have to say that you are just incredibly wonderful people! So, I just want to say an enormously huge THANK YOU to all of you!


When I started this blog last year, I was taking a summer research class which was literally boring me to death. Because the content just wasn’t that interesting to me and I had 0 desire to read the material, I started looking for a blog on how to study.

But I just couldn’t find one that I liked! I knew exactly what I was looking for and I was just like “Why doesn’t it exist?! I would seriously read it all the time!” Then it dawned on me that, if I wanted what I saw in my mind to exist, I would have to create it. And if I wanted to read it, maybe other people would want to read it, too! And so, Organized Charm was born!


I am so excited by how much this blog has grown over the past year and I am SUPER excited to see what the next year holds! Actually, I already know some things that it holds... 

Organized Charm will be hosting its very first giveaways in September! 

One from Chloe Grace Crochet (which is right here in Tennessee)!

And the other from India Circus (which has the most beautiful home decor ever)!


Also, I will be doing another series this October to share on Nesting Place's 31 Days Challenge! SO… if y’all have any suggestions for something you would like to read about for 31 days in a row, I’d love to hear them! I’ve considered everything from home organization to job searching to learning how to clean to life simplifying to study strategies ...but I just haven’t committed to anything yet! Maybe you have some awesome idea that I haven’t even thought of!

{ Is there any series that you would be particularly interested in reading about?! }



Most of all, I just want to say…
 thank you, thank you, thank you for an awesome first year! 
You rock! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...