Organized Charm: Trending: New Orleans Edition

Friday, September 13, 2013

Trending: New Orleans Edition



The Somethin' Else Cafe, New Orleans.
The brunch at the Somethin’ Else Cafe is perfection. 
(French Toast with Vanilla ice cream!)
The food, drinks, view… amazing.
The people are crazy friendly.
This place is just the best.




Jackie’s Boutique.
If I could move into this store, I would be almost as happy as if I could move into Anthropologie. 
Jackie's in Jackson Square has the most fun collection (and the hugest mirrors) I've ever seen. 
They are reasonably priced, the clothes and accessories are precious.
I shop here every single time I visit this city.
I just can't get enough! 




Hotel Monteleone.
Seconds from everything and built during the gorgeous turn of the century. 
This was our first time staying here and it was absolutely wonderful. 
A carousel bar that actually rotates in the lobby.
A beautiful garden & pool on the rooftop.
I felt just like Daisy Buchanan. 




Royal House Oyster Bar. 
Royal Street is like the Blair Waldorf version of Bourbon Street (superior in every way).
We found this perfect restaurant at the corner of Royal and St. Louis.
Oysters on the half shell & Crawfish Ravioli.
Incredible service & SoCo Mint Juleps. 
This just became our new fave.




9.10.11
My clever husband got me actual cotton for our "cotton" anniversary (along with a dress from Jackie's). September 10th has officially become one of my favorite days of the year. 
This was our 2-year anniversary. 
Best anniversary ever!
I love him! 



:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...